This English course is designed for students aged from 8 to 17. It is an amazing opportunity to improve children’s English language skills in a fun and interactive environment while following their needs and learning targets.
We welcome all levels of student – from elementary to advanced – during the months of July and August. Classes are separated depending on age and level. We also welcome closed groups all year round from ages 8 to 17.
The English course for young learners is especially well-suited for groups of young visitors who wish to combine a trip to London with a learning experience. Special care is taken to ensure that junior students enjoy their time with us at The Burlington School. When accepting closed groups, the school works closely with the group leaders to ensure that the leisure programme meets the group’s needs.
Junior students can select from two options.
- Option 1: The Junior course which lasts from 9am till 11:30am.
- Option 2: The Junior programme which lasts from 9am till approximately 5pm. This consists of course, lunch and leisure activities from Monday to Friday.
Why Choose Us?
- Experience and learn in an environment that is unique and distinctly English
- Hands on learning experience
- Our school is located in the centre of London
- Flexible class times
- Friendly learning environment